Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Camelback! As your local chiropractor in Phoenix, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Phoenix chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Phoenix chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Dean Stuart, D.C.
Dr. Dean Stuart was born and raised near Columbia, MO before moving to Reno, NV and eventually attending the University of Nevada, Reno. From there he moved to California and went to Palmer College of Chiropractic – West in San Jose. After graduating in 2000 he moved to Las Vegas and started treating mostly personalinjury patients. Within a few years of practicing he opened his own wellness clinic. Then later in his career he spent time working in a corrective care office learning more about the basic principles of Chiropractic Biophysics and how to be a structurally-based chiropractor. In 2010, he and his wife moved their three pets (now five with the addition of two rescues) to the Phoenix/Chandler/Gilbert area. Since that time he has continued treating patients, managing clinics and rehabilitating spines through mostly spinal subluxation-based Diversified adjusting, traction therapy, and corrective therapeutic exercise.
“My goal is to improve health, vitality, and performance. I want to help people be well through regular chiropractic manipulative treatment. Wellness is the absence of disease and I wholeheartedly agree with Robert A. Aldrich, M.D. when he states, “The maintenance of health should take precedence over the treatment of disease.” Corrective chiropractic care gets to the root source of your problem and treats the underlying causes of tight muscles, headaches, and painful joints. Even better, maintenance care can help PREVENT them! Chiropractic removes the interference and allows your body to function, heal, and feel as it should. It adds years to your life and life to your years!”