Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Willow Bend! As your local Carrollton chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Carrollton chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Carrollton chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Clinton Davis, D.C.
Years Practicing: 7
I grew up in Stephenville, Texas where I graduated from Stephenville High School. I went on to get my undergraduate Degree in MultiMedia production at the Art Institute of Dallas. I recieved my Doctorate of Chiropractic from Parker Chiropractic University in Dallas, Texas.
My interest in chiropractic began as a child when a chiropractor was able to relieve severe neck pain that I had been experiencing for weeks. Through high school and college, I found a passion for health and exercise that led me to enroll at Parker.
I believe that chiropractic is a natural and effective way to help people both heal from injuries and maintain optimal health.
"Take care of your body, you only get one to live in."
I came to work for the Joint for the opportunity to bring chiropractic care to many people in a relaxed and and convenient environment, that would allow them to see the benefits of treatment and wellness based care.