Fall Into Good Health With Chiropractic Care
By Donna Stark
Back pain, neck pain, and body aches, oh my! You don't need a Kansas-sized twister in your life to hurt your back and you certainly don't need to fall out of the sky to end up with some body aches. Actually, all that is needed is a simple trip or fall during the day as you are going about your normal routine. Injuries from slip and fall accidents are no laughing matter. In fact, even a minor fall can bring a significant amount of pain and may require a lengthy recovery. Fortunately, chiropractic care is here to help. If you have fallen recently and are still experiencing discomfort and pain, come on in to see your local chiropractors at The Joint Chiropractic.
Chiropractic Care After a Fall
For the lucky ones, the injuries that occur from a slip and fall are minor ... a sore bottom or a scrape on their knee. But for others, the aftermath of a fall can be serious. If you fell, and your injuries don't need immediate medical attention, you may want to consider visiting your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic. Here's why.
- Alignment - Even if you didn't land directly on your spine, the changes to how you move your body after a fall can still affect it. If the fall causes enough discomfort or soreness that you start walking with a limp, your alignment can be significantly impacted. Chiropractic care can help improve this and can reduce any added stress that has been placed on your joints.
- Healing - You may need to pull out some patience when it comes to the healing process after a fall because rushing things may make your situation worse. So let things ride out as they should and head on in to see your local chiropractor. Chiropractic care is the perfect approach for recovery because it reduces inflammatory markers, decreases irritation to the nerves, and removes joint restrictions. It also speeds up your body's ability to heal!
Continuing Chiropractic Care
Once you are healed up from your fall, consider seeing your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic regularly. Routine chiropractic care can help you avoid falls and the serious injuries that come with them. Here's how chiropractic care can help.
- Improves balance and coordination
- Increases flexibility and range of motion
- Restores muscle and joint function
- Supports optimal function of the spine
- Manages symptoms of osteoporosis and arthritis
Get Your Life Back
You certainly don't need a wizard to get your life back after a fall, you just need your local chiropractors at The Joint Chiropractic! So if you have recently slipped and landed on the ground or if you want to avoid that from happening in the first place, plan to come in as soon as you can! With more than 450 locations nationwide and no appointment required, it couldn't be any easier to stay on your feet and off the floor!
To learn more about your health, wellness, and fitness, see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic in Mesa, Ariz.