Hip Immobility? Chiropractic Care Can Help!
By Donna Stark
You work out several times a week and are in great shape, but do you still find yourself struggling with hip mobility? If there is one thing that many physically active people and athletes share, it's their lack of hip maintenance ... and yes, that's really a thing. You see, our hips can get tight. We sit at work. We sit in the car. We sit at home. Most of us spend well over 10 hours a day sitting and that can lead to a host of issues, including hip immobility. But if we set aside some time to counter the effects that sitting has on the body, we may not be struggling as much when it is time to be active.
Chiropractic Care for Better Mobility
Seeing your local chiropractors at The Joint Chiropractic is a great option for your hip immobility because they are the go-to experts when it comes to joint issues. Hip immobility generally occurs when the hip joint is not able to complete its full range of motion, but it can improve with some help. Let's take a look at how chiropractic care can improve this issue for you.
- Proper alignment of the spine allows for improved body position
- Adjustments to the joint allow it to move better
- Removal of joint restrictions can reduce or eliminate pain
- Improvement in muscle function can improve and increase flexibility
- Avoidance of medications and invasive procedures allow the body to effectively heal itself
Getting Your Mobility (and More) Back
Hip mobility issues typically come with stiffness, tightness, and pain. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, you need to get it checked out, and an incredible aspect of chiropractic care is that your symptoms aren't the only thing that is treated. You are unlikely to leave the office without the actual source of your hip pain identified, and once that happens, an individualized approach specific to your needs can be implemented.
But that's not all! Even after your hip pain and immobility are improved, you will still receive plenty of other health benefits with routine chiropractic care. Check it out.
- Optimal function of the body when joint restrictions and nerve interference are removed
- Improved range of motion, balance, and coordination
- Improved nervous, immune, respiratory, and digestive systems
- Reduced risk of illness, disease, and headaches
- Reduced risk of future joint and muscle dysfunction that could lead to injury
- Shortened healing process of present injuries
- Decreased risk of stress, depression, and anxiety
Improve Your Hip, Improve Your Life
The powerful benefits of chiropractic treatments go far beyond eliminating your hip immobility and pain. So come on in to The Joint Chiropractic today. With more than 450 locations nationwide, no appointment necessary, and convenient hours, it couldn't be any easier to see your mobility and pain improve!
To learn more about your health, wellness, and fitness, see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic in Phoenix, Ariz.