How to Thrive with Whole Person Chiropractic Help
By Sandy Schroeder
About this time every year I become inspired to do more about my health. Summer has settled into a routine, and fall is off in the distance. So why not take some steps to look better and feel better? Who knows, my autumn clothes might fit better, too.
Making this work could start with a visit to The Joint Chiropractic clinic near you. Their wellness center revolves around a whole person, natural focus that makes wellness happen in lots of interesting ways.
When you come in, bring your goals and let your chiropractor show you how a new level of wellness could be a great starting point for some healthy changes.
The Joint’s doctors of chiropractic are well equipped to help you pinpoint areas to work on, supplying specific tips to make it happen.
How It Works
A gentle targeted spinal adjustment to relieve pain and generate wellness may put you in a much better place. Small painful twinges may let up, just as fresh energy and alertness emerge.
Some people say it’s like turning the page. This overall sense of well-being could be a logical base for some healthy new targets for you and your family. Overall goals might start like this.
- More outdoor time – Get up earlier and spend the first hour outside, walking, jogging or biking.
- Less time on electronics – Pick times during the day to shut down electronics, such as dinner and bedtime.
- New sports – Pick a new sport and work on it individually, or as a family.
- Diet overhauls – Shop first at the farmers market, loading up the menu with more fresh fruits and vegetables. Then add lean meats, fresh fish or poultry.
- New classes – Find some new exercise or stress-reduction classes that meet a couple times a week.
Make the whole health push a family affair with lots of special suppers in which everybody helps cook, and friends and family get together. Review your progress with new classes and sports and keep rethinking the project with more ideas.
This may be the time to add weekend wilderness hikes or campouts. Or there may be time to plan a road trip before fall.
As you fill in the specifics of your health improvement plans, The Joint Chiropractic is ready to help. Find out more about the weekend and evening hours, and affordable healthcare plans that require no insurance. Walk-in visits are welcome. No appointments are needed.
To learn more about your health and wellness, see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic in Las Vegas, Nev.