Feeling Good? Don't Stop Your Healthy Habits!
By Donna Stark
Blood, sweat, and tears. It's been a hard couple of months getting your spine and body back on track, but now you are finally pain-free and loving your life once again. Those morning workouts have never felt so good and the afternoons playing on the floor with the kids? Well, you couldn't ask for anything better. Life has certainly changed course for you, hasn't it? But that doesn't mean you need to change what brought you here. In other words, now is definitely not the time to stop your chiropractic care!
Your local chiropractors at The Joint Chiropractic want you to know how happy they are that you are feeling better, but they also want you to know that even with a pain-free life, chiropractic care can still play an important role in your overall health and wellness. Check out some of the reasons why you should continue on with your routine chiropractic care.
- Promotes a natural, preventative lifestyle that focuses on optimal health
- Places the spine in proper alignment which helps to strengthen the connection between the body's major systems
- Decreases the risk of serious health conditions
- Improves physical performance and reduces the risk of injury
- Improves sleep, focus, and concentration
- Increases range of motion, flexibility, mobility, and independence
- Supports and encourages correct posture
A Healthy Lifestyle
Since your health is multidimensional, it needs a safe, effective, and well-rounded approach like chiropractic care. By keeping your spine in proper alignment, you can reduce the number of health and pain issues that you might have had without regular chiropractic adjustments. So don't stop what works! Continue with your chiropractic care and make sure you are including the following in your daily lifestyle.
- A nutrient-dense diet
- The recommended amount of water
- Quality sleep and moments of rest throughout the day
- At least 30 minutes of moderate exercise
- Healthy stress-management skills
Staying healthy shouldn't be difficult, but with so many options on what to do, it can become overwhelming. Fortunately, your local chiropractors at The Joint Chiropractic are your friends in health. In addition to providing safe and effective treatments for pain and other health issues, they can also help by giving you suggestions on how to maintain optimal health, wellness, and fitness. So don't be shy. If you have any questions, feel free to bring them in! With more than 500 locations nationwide, convenient hours, and no appointments or referral required, it couldn't be any easier to get the information you need ... information that will help you maintain that pain-free, healthy lifestyle!
To learn more about your health, wellness, and fitness, see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic in Portland, Ore.