Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Goodyear! As your local Goodyear chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Goodyear chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Goodyear chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Rick Marx, D.C.
Dr. Rick Marx graduated from San Diego State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Zoology in 1972 and has pursued a number of employment adventures since then, including stints with the California Park Service, an actor in Hollywood, a Holistic Health Practitioner and massage therapist, and an equipment technician and training supervisor at a large university. But, it was not until he decided to pursue a deeper calling to be a chiropractor that his story took its present course. Dr. Marx realized that a radical course change was in order twenty years ago and entered Chiropractic College. He received his Doctorate from Cleveland Chiropractic College in Los Angeles, California in 1995, and has been practicing here in the Valley of the Sun ever since. Those years have given him a wide exposure to all ages and types of patients, as well as an appreciation of the power of the chiropractic adjustment to change lives.
He has a passion for teaching and sharing his knowledge and experience in the health care field with not only patients, but students as well, as he is also currently serving as adjunct faculty in the Biology Department at Paradise Valley Community College. Dr. Marx is excited to be joining the Joint organization because it represents a return to the purest expression of what he went to chiropractic school to learn how to effectively deliver - the life changing spinal adjustment, unlocking the power of innate intelligence (the Autonomic Nervous System) to heal and properly coordinate all the body's activities.
You can stop in and see Dr. Marx at the Goodyear clinic.