Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Renaissance Creek! As your local Roseville chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Roseville chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Roseville chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Lewis Meltz, D.C.
Southern California University of Health Sciences
Years Practicing: 33
Dr. Lewis Meltz is one of the area's only Board Certified Chiropractic Orthopedists, and considered a seasoned specialist in the evaluation, and treatment of nerve, muscle and joint conditions and has undergone an additional five years of chiropractic specific training; successfully completed a rigorous examination process administered by the American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedists.
With thirty years of experience in manual orthopedic performance and injury care, Dr. Meltz specializes in the evaluation, treatment, and management of severe head, neck, and back pain along with sport injuries caused by active lifestyles. A long time resident of El Dorado Hills, Dr. Meltz' trusted family oriented practice has provided innovative and skillful chiropractic care to thousands of patients. Board Certified by the American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedists, former Associate Clinical Professor, at the prestigious Los Angeles College of Chiropractic, and Past President of Chiropractic Orthopedists of North America.
Those who want to be their very best, add periodic chiropractic care every 90- days to their follow-up health care schedule in addition to their other health habits just like brushing and flossing your teeth. The pleasant result is often more vitality, endurance, and the capacity to enjoy life to its fullest through a wellness lifestyle. This goes hand-in-hand with adequate exercise, a proper diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables, lots of good clean water, and sufficient rest every day.
Your Health Affects Everything You Do... And Everyone You Know!