Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Johns Creek Town Center! As your local Johns Creek chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Johns Creek chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Johns Creek chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Don (Donald) Riefer, D.C.
Life University College of Chiropractic
Years Practicing: 19
Dr. Don (Donald) Riefer graduated from Life University in September of 1997. He received a BS in Clinical Nutrition from the Clayton College of Natural Health in Birmingham Alabama. He has completed 100 hours of additional nutritional training from Standard Process and Texas Chiropractic College earning him the ACN - Applied Clinical Nutrition recognition.
He is a certified AADEP and AAEME independent medical examiner or Designated Doctor for the State of Texas, Worker’s Compensation Department, where he performs Designated Doctor (DD) Exams and Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCEs).
Dr. Riefer has adjusted over 35,000 patients in his 19 year chiropractic career. He is a contributing author for the book Improve Your Life Pro-Actively. Dr. Riefer's passion is for helping his patients maintain a higher quality of life by educating them, adjusting them and allowing their bodies to heal themselves by themselves. He is in a classroom studying nutrition and chiropractic more than 4 times a year. He is an avid runner, Disc Golf player, hiker, supporter of Mother Earth and sustainable farming. He gets great satisfaction from coaching and teaching his patients about the benefits of life style changes and the advantages of eating organic food, taking organic supplementation and the effects on their bodies.