Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Cinco Ranch! As your local Katy chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Katy chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Katy chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Jonathan Jung, D.C.
Texas Chiropractic College
Dr. Jung attended the University of Wisconsin to pursue a degree in marine biology. His plan then abruptly changed and moved to Arizona in which he then attended the University of Arizona. While in Arizona, he was involved in a traumatizing care accident. He saw multiple doctors for his injuries but one in particular intrigued his mind. This doctor was a chiropractor and changed his life forever.
After the University of Arizona, Dr. Jung attended Texas Chiropractic College in which he received a Bachelor of Science degree in Human Biology as well as a Doctorate of Chiropractic degree in April of 2016. Dr. Jung has had advanced training in Neuromuscular Reduction for athletes and the Activator technique. He has previously worked with Rice University’s football team as well as treating patients as The Bridge (A battered women’s shelter) and the University of Houston Clear Lake’s health center.
In Dr. Jung’s spare time he enjoys traveling to new locales with his wife and listening to a variety of music. He believes through exercise, nutrition and regular chiropractic adjustments, can help eliminate common and preventable diseases.