Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Sterling! As your local Sterling chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Sterling chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Sterling chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Frankie Velez, D.C.
New York Chiropractic College
Dr. Frankie Velez is the Clinic Director and lead Doctor of Chiropractic at The Joint Sterling. Dr. Velez earned his Bachelor's Degree in Biology from the University of Puerto Rico in Mayagüez and graduated with a Doctor of Chiropractic degree from New York Chiropractic College in 2014. Dr. Velez is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia.
Dr. Velez has expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of many conditions including neurological, functional, and nutritional deficiencies. He also has advanced training in the management of sports injuries. Dr. Velez employs special care and treatment using multiple soft tissue modalities and methods. Dr. Velez is passionate about personal health and wellness, and his objective is to use his expert skills and training to help his patients stay fit, active, and pain free.
Dr. Velez was born and raised in Aguada, Puerto Rico, and came to the United States in 2011 to pursue his dream of attending chiropractic college. He enjoys spending time with his wife, Liz, and their two sons, Ezra and Adam. Dr. Velez’s interests include nutrition, fitness, basketball, and politics.