Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Midtown Crossing! As your local chiropractor in Los Angeles, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Los Angeles chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Los Angeles chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Andrew Kulick, D.C.
Cleveland Chiropractic College - Los Angeles
Years Practicing: 36
Dr. Andrew Kulick graduated from Kent Sate University in Ohio with a degree in Business Administration and later graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College in Los Angeles in 1980. Besides having his California license to practice chiropractic, he has also practiced abroad in France and domestically in Massachusetts and Ohio. He is conversant in Spanish and also has some French skills as well.
Dr. Elena Arakelian, D.C.
Southern California University of Health Sciences
Years Practicing: 12
Dr. Elena Arakelian holds her Doctorate of Chiropractic degree from Southern California University of Health Sciences with a license to practice since April 2004. She grew up and lived in Los Angeles all her life. From an early age, she has always been feeling called to a career in allopathic medicine and natural healing art. Her undergraduate studies include Exercise Science from California State University of Long Beach with a Minor in Dance and Psychology.
Dr. Arakelian draws on her extensive background as a former Certified Surgical Nurse, a Certified Fitness Instructor and Certified Personal Trainer, as well as her dance, yoga and pilates disciplines to infuse into her treatment approach. She is fully committed to Chiropractic as she believes it to help the body restore its natural ability back into health and perform at a higher level its meant to be. With various musculoskeletal conditions, she uses individualized approach to care that typically result from overuse, muscular imbalances, postural stresses, as well as personal, work, auto-related and athletic injuries.