Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - South Reno! As your local chiropractor in Reno, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Reno chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Reno chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Roger Robinson, D.C.
Life Chiropractic College West
Years Practicing: 26
Dr. Roger Robinson was born in Concord, CA and grew up in Modesto, CA where he went to Thomas Downey High School and graduated in 1979. He then served in the U.S. Navy for 6 yrs. as a Nuclear Trained Electrician on the Nuclear Submarine, USS Haddock. After an Honorable Discharge from the Navy. He chose a different career path in the health and wellness field of Chiropractic. He received training as a Doctor of Chiropractic, and graduated Summa Cum Laude from Life Chiropractic College West in the San Francisco Bay Area in 1990. He is a licensed Doctor of Chiropractic with California State Chiropractic Board. He is dedicated to improving his patients' quality of life through chiropractic, education, nutrition, and therapy.
His chiropractic techniques include manual adjusting techniques including Diversified, Gonstead, Lumbar Flexion-Distraction, Thompson Drop, Instrument Adjusting, and more.
Dr. Robinson uses specific chiropractic adjusting techniques and is also proficient in utilizing therapies including ultrasound, electric muscle stim, heat/cold, trigger point, massage, and nutrition.
Dr. Robinson stays current with the newest techniques and protocols through continuing education as well as chiropractic and wellness seminars.