See How Chiropractic Helps the Whole Family
By Sandy Schroeder
Most of us are overloaded and always looking for the best health support that we can find. That's where chiropractic comes in to be the perfect backup for day-to-day issues for the whole family.
The Joint Chiropractic clinic in your neighborhood provides a convenient wellness center staffed with licensed chiropractors who are geared to help the whole family.
Everyone in the family, from juniors to seniors, will get prompt solutions to aches, pains, injuries and wellness questions. I have watched many families incorporate The Joint's chiropractors as an ongoing health and wellness resource that works every time.
- Moms often find crucial stress relief
- Kids get some hands-on help with their sports
- Dads often upgrade their exercise routines
- Seniors get help with arthritis, sciatica and safety tips
- Everyone finds pain relief for stiffness, soreness and new injuries
When you talk with your chiropractor you will see how improved spinal health plays out in better health for the individual. The spine keeps us moving ahead and the central nervous system inside coordinates all of the body's system to keep the body functioning.
Gentle targeted spinal adjustments that align the spine and the nervous system often generate all sorts of extra benefits as they relieve pain and stiffness.. You may enjoy fresh energy, sleep better, feel less stressed, or enjoy improved digestion. Benefits are unique to the individual.
As you assess your benefits, 15-minute weekly spinal adjustments may be a perfect way to launch new exercise routines as you create new ways to eat better.
Get Moving Now
Involve the whole family; call a meeting and talk about fun activities for everyone to exercise more.
- Start camping on weekends
- Try a few wilderness hikes or nature walks
- Look for new biking paths through the park or by the water
- Learn a new sport with community center classes
- Activate the family room with exercise mats, cushions, and small weights
- Dance at home and in classes
- Sign up for yoga or tai chi
Eat Better All of the Time
As you start moving better, rethink your weekly shopping with new healthy menus. Start with a list of family favorites in healthy foods and stock up with fruits, vegetables, nuts, whole grains, lean poultry, fish and low-fat dairy. Look for new recipes and get your kids involved in the kitchen too. Ditch the chips and cut back on the burgers and fries as you cook and bake at home and enjoy family dinners.
As you enjoy holiday dinners, fix lots of veggie and fruit side dishes with healthy fruit desserts.
To learn more about your health, wellness, and fitness, see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic in Roseville, Calif.