Need to Run Faster? Get Some Chiropractic Energy
By Sandy Schroeder
If your engine is running and you are totally motivated to knock off everything on today's must do list, it might be a good time to get some good chiropractic support.
Maintaining the energy and focus to handle home tasks, sail off to work, and polish off all of the remaining holiday errands can be overwhelming, but there is help out there.
In today's world, chiropractic has become a popular resource for wellness, along with its traditional role of pain relief.
The Joint Chiropractic clinic in your community staffs a wellness center with licensed chiropractors who are ready to help.
When you come in, your chiropractor will want to talk about your daily schedule, any aches and pain, and health history. Bring your concerns and find out how spinal health improvement can help. The spine enables us to twist, turn and bend all day long. The central nervous system encased inside serves as command center for the body's network of brain-to-body communication. When everything works well, so do we.
A gentle targeted spinal adjustment may ease aches and pain, and enhance wellness with more energy, a clearer mental focus, and better sleep. Benefits are unique to each person.Yours may lead to weekly 15-minute spinal adjustments that keep the wellness flowing and serve as a platform to get more fit, eat healthier, and lower stress.
Get More Fit
In spite of holiday schedules, exercise daily.
- Walk, jog or run every day
- Stretch and strengthen muscles two or three times per week
- Move at least 5 minutes for every hour that you sit
- Try a new exercise like dancing for an hour or doing a tai chi class
- Turn your family room into a mini-gym with new exercise equipment
Actually lose weight now.
- Learn how to navigate the holiday buffets
- Eat more fiber with beans, oats and coleslaw
- Shop fresh every week with a full basket of fruits and veggies
- Do sit down dinners with friends and family
- Skip the take-out and cook and bake at home
Make Stress History
Learn how to let go.
- Take a deep breath and then take five more
- Take 5 minutes to just sit still and be quiet
- Try a yoga class for peace of mind and balance of body
- Listen to music or play a favorite instrument
Chiropractic support really helps us do it all. I have watched friends go from a near standstill to jogging or brisk walking. They said they felt they had turned a page. Now everything was a little easier.
When you are ready, stop by The Joint Chiropractic clinic near you. Affordable personal healthcare packages and plans eliminate the hassle of insurance. Walk-in visits are welcome. No appointments are needed. Weekend and evening hours are available.
To learn more about your health, wellness, and fitness, see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic in Las Vegas, Nev.