Looking for Lost Energy? Chiropractic Can Help
By Sandy Schroeder
After a full year of challenges, many of us are feeling a little tired as we head into the New Year. If you can relate, you may be looking for some ways to regain energy at work and at home.
The Joint Chiropractic may be a good resource to help you focus on your health and wellness and to be at your best again. Shedding tiredness, resting well, and powering through one day after another may all be within reach with a little help.
See Your Chiropractor
Stop by The Joint Chiropractic clinic near you and be ready to find out how improved spinal health may help you experience more energy in improved overall health.
Be prepared to get to know your chiropractor as you talk about your fatigue, pain, or any other joint and muscle issues. Your chiropractor will review your daily routine and your health history and assess your spinal health.
The spine houses the central nervous system that serves as command central for everything that we do from morning to night. When the spine is healthy, your overall health may be good too.
A gentle targeted spinal adjustment may relieve any aches and pain that you have and generate fresh energy, better sleep, more relaxation and more alertness. Benefits are unique to each person. As you assess yours, you may choose to use weekly 15-minute spinal adjustments to stay at the top of your game, and continue to expand your options.
Your chiropractor and you can put together an overall plan that focuses on your daily routine, fitness plans, and future goals. At the same time, you may want to bring in your family to help them deal with individual energy issues too. Kids, spouses and seniors in the household may all welcome an energy boost too.
Daily Routine Shake-Ups
Recapture energy as you move more.
- Get up 15 minutes early to do a walk or run
- Insert specific workout times in your daily schedule
- Drive less and walk and bike more
- Look for ways to be active with your family
- Find workout buddies to stay motivated
Create Workouts that Do More
- Trade in your gym workout for favorite sports
- Develop a home fitness center that works
- Monitor your moving time at work
- Try stretching or strengthening sessions
- Track fitness efforts for each family member
- Work on activating weekends
- Limit couch time for everybody
- Plan some activity-based trips
- Set three-, six-, and 12-month fitness goals
When you are ready to reclaim your energy, stop by The Joint Chiropractic clinic near you. Affordable personal healthcare plans eliminate the hassle of insurance. Weekend and evening hours make visits easy to do. No appointments are needed.
To learn more about your health, wellness, and fitness, see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic in Lexington, S.C.