What to Expect With Chiropractic Care
By Donna Stark
Are you tired of not knowing how you will feel in the morning? Do you feel anxious about what the next day will bring? Living with chronic pain is a struggle for so many reasons but the biggest issue for many people is the difficulty in finding relief. Fortunately, you have come to the right place! Chiropractic care at The Joint Chiropractic could be exactly what you are looking for, so why don't you come in and see for yourself?
What to Expect
The goal of your local chiropractors at The Joint Chiropractic is to help alleviate your pain, improve functions, and support the management of your condition. When you come in for your first visit, this is what you can expect.
- Examination - Your visit will start with an initial examination. During this exam, your chiropractor will collect all the medical and personal history that is needed to fully understand your physical health. Once that is achieved, the chiropractor will identify the underlying issue and target it with gentle and precise adjustments. A comprehensive treatment plan will then be designed to tackle your specific needs and problems.
- Treatment - The adjustments performed by your chiropractor are completed on a chiropractic table. This table is designed to support both your body and the actions of your chiropractor. Depending on what is causing your pain, your chiropractor may need to move sections of the table into different positions while working on you. Don't worry, this is perfectly normal.
- Visits - If you are struggling with chronic pain, it will more than likely take a number of treatments before you see a huge difference. But that doesn't mean you won't notice any improvement sooner than that! Many patients report a decrease in pain, tingling, and numbness right away or at least after the first few visits.
- All-natural healing - One of the most appealing factors of chiropractic care is that it encourages all-natural healing in the body. Chiropractic care avoids the use of prescription medications and invasive procedures. And you know what that means, right? You can finally say goodbye to the undesirable side effects that often come along with them. Patients who receive routine chiropractic care also report a reduction in the need for over-the-counter medications as well!
- Lifestyle tips - In addition to providing relief from your pain, your chiropractor will also suggest tips on how to live a healthier, spine-friendly lifestyle. From improved sleep to increased mobility to more productive days, you can count on better days ahead!
Come on in Today!
Have you heard enough or do you want to learn more? Whatever the case may be, it's time to head on in to see your local chiropractors at The Joint Chiropractic! They are eager to help you get back on the path to pain-free days and optimal well-being!
To learn more about your health, wellness, and fitness, see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic in Gilbert, Ariz.