Fix Your Alignment With Chiropractic Care
By Donna Stark
What's the first thing most people will do when the tires on their car are out of alignment? Do they call the auto shop and take their car in to get it fixed before any damage occurs? Probably, because that makes sense. And do you want to know what else makes sense? Heading in to see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic when your body is out of alignment. Because just like your car, the risk of significant and long-term damage can increase when your body is not in the proper alignment.
Proper Alignment Is Important
So how do you know if your body is out of alignment? Great question. Many people go about their daily lives without even knowing their body is sustaining damage because poor alignment often happens gradually. It's a bit like the way your hair grows. You don't really notice it growing until it's actually time for a haircut. Fortunately, like those ever-growing bangs, there are some signs to look for that will indicate alignment issues in your body. Here are a few of them.
- Your body is starting to hurt - Back, joint, and head pain are the top indicators that your body is out of alignment
- Your shoes are unbalanced - Uneven wear on the bottom of your shoes could be a sign that your hips are not sitting in the correct position
- Your movement is limited - Having trouble turning your neck or not being able to move your hips easily is a sign that an adjustment is in order
- You are constantly sick - A weakened immune system and an increase in sick days can be a result of poor spinal alignment
- Your body is tingling - Joint dysfunction and nerve interference can lead to compressed or irritated nerves
Chiropractic Care Can Straighten You Out
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms above, it is important to see your local chiropractors at The Joint Chiropractic as soon as you can. The adjustments you receive will help your body by doing the following.
- Places your body in proper alignment
- Removes joint dysfunctions and nerve interference
- Soothes irritated nerves
- Increases range of motion, flexibility, and mobility
- Improves the function of your nervous and immune systems
Making it a point to see the chiropractors at The Joint Chiropractic is one of the most important decisions you can make. Simply head on in to one of their 500 locations nationwide. With daily hours and no appointment or referral required, it's easy to set yourself straight!
To learn more about your health, wellness, and fitness, see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic in West Sacramento, Calif.