How to Make Daily Fitness a Reality
By Sandy Schroeder
The commercials make fitness look so easy. Lean, strong smiling people swoop through on their bikes, or their mats, making fitness look like a breeze, but how does that work in real life?
In the real world, fitness may quickly slip away when days become overloaded, kids are difficult, or other situations suddenly pop up.
Making fitness happen every day could start with support from The Joint Chiropractic clinic near you. Fitness, wellness and overall health are key issues for the Joint’s doctors of chiropractic.
How It Works
Focusing on spinal health, your chiropractor will take a look at your lifestyle, daily schedule, issues of pain, and health history. A gentle targeted spinal adjustment may provide fresh wellness and a new platform for ongoing fitness.
The spine houses the central nervous system that serves as command central for the body. When the spine is functioning well, we may be, too.
Weekly 15-minute spinal adjustments may be the ideal checkpoint to keep your spine in great shape and your fitness on track as your chiropractor steps up to help.
Three-Pronged Fitness Attack
Here are some ways to get started.
- Pick the workout time that fits best within your day to make sure it happens
- Give yourself some breathers with backup times
- Post exercise reminders on the fridge and on your computer
Make the Right Choices
- Choose exercises you actually enjoy
- Get outside whenever you can
- Get a buddy to show up, too
- Keep tabs on your weight, posture, body strength
Ongoing Monitoring and Follow-Up
- Keep a daily fitness log
- Track weight and overall health numbers
- Review progress with your chiropractor
- Revise as you go to upgrade fitness
As your fitness takes shape you may find your chiropractor becoming an integral part of your health picture. At the same time, you may want to bring your family in to set up health profiles for them, too. Improved fitness for young children, teens, spouses and seniors can all work here, too. Kids may have sports questions. Teens may need new fitness targets to break away from electronics, and seniors in the family may just want to stay active as they struggle with sciatica or and athritis.
It’s A Simple Process
When you visit The Choice Chiropractic clinic near you, everything has been designed to fit you.
- Convenient locations
- Open nights and weekends
- No appointments needed
- No insurance requirements or hassles
- Quality chiropractic care by licensed doctor.
To learn more about your health, wellness, and fitness, see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic in Tampa, Fla.