When Pain Begins to Build, Chiropractic May Help
By Sandy Schroeder
In the midst of work and family demands, it’s easy to ignore painful twinges. Hot showers and over-the-counter meds keep everything going, until pain begins to build.
If you are struggling with neck, back, or other joint pain that simply won’t go away, The Joint Chiropractic may be able to help. The Joint’s licensed chiropractors help people shed pain, get back in shape, and enjoy better health every day.
See Your Chiropractor
Stop by The Joint Chiropractic clinic near you and find out how simple it can be. Affordable personal healthcare plans eliminate the hassle of insurance, and walk-in visits are welcome. No appointments are needed.
When you come in, your chiropractor will explain how an improvement in spinal health can be the key to better overall health with less pain.
A gentle targeted spinal adjustment may provide far-reaching pain relief that helps you keep pace with your day, and look forward to the weekends. Whatever you love to do, hike, bike or shoot hoops, getting back in shape is a whole lot easier when the pain goes away.
Your chiropractor can help with pain relief and prevention of pain in the lower and upper back, neck, shoulders, elbows, knees, feet and ankles. Migraine and tension headaches, sciatica and fibromyalgia are often helped, too.
Often 15-minute spinal adjustments can be the best way to stay pain-free, as you see what it takes to become healthier. Shedding stress, getting outside every day, reducing work hours, or learning how to move throughout the day may be key steps to make sure you stay pain-free.
- Brisk walking or a short run can siphon off stress
- Yoga, tai chi or meditation can ease the mind and the body
- Favorite hobbies and sports can make life fun again
- Make a point of being outside early in the morning
- Add a walk outdoors to your lunch
- Walk with your kids or the dog after dinner
- Take a close look at your daily schedule
- Start building in breaks to take short walks
- Figure out how to delegate or restructure overloads
Stay Active on the Job
- Every hour at work needs a five-minute activity break
- Stretch, walk or do mat exercises for 5-10 minutes
- Give your mind and body ongoing breaks to refuel
Stop by The Joint Chiropractic clinic near you to make every day a lot better. See you there.
To learn more about your health, wellness, and fitness, see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic in Atlanta, Ga.