Ready to Run Faster? Put Chiropractic to Work
By Sandy Schroeder
If you have a whole list of things to do as summer rolls to a close, chiropractic may be just what you need.
The Joint Chiropractic clinic near you staffs a wellness center with doctors of chiropractic who help people find solutions for pain, health and wellness. You and your family may welcome their assistance.
- Your spouse may need some stress relief
- Your kids may need some help with school sports
- You may be looking for new fitness ideas
- A senior in your house may need help with sciatica or arthritis
- Teens may need to lose their digital slouch
See Your Chiropractor
Find out how your chiropractor can help. When you come in, you will learn how a healthy spine can improve everything that you do. The spine keeps us running all day long and the central nervous system housed inside supplies all of our brain-to-body communication.
Gentle targeted spinal adjustments often change everything with far-reaching pain relief and a fresh sense of wellness. Individuals often report sleeping better, feeling more relaxed, thinking more clearly and having more energy. Benefits are unique to each individual. As you evaluate your benefits, you may want to stay at your peak.
As everything improves, weekly spinal adjustments may be a simple way to keep the benefits coming. Your chiropractor often becomes a fitness coach and a ready resource for the whole family. Your chiropractor will monitor your progress and spot glitches before they become more serious issues.
Many of my friends and co-workers have found solutions for knee, neck or back pain that let them pick up the pace at work and at home. When pain leaves, fitness routines are easier to do and more likely to happen on a regular basis.
Tips to Run Faster
Here are a few ways to make fitness work for you.
- Pin down the best daily times to exercise and book it into your schedule
- Always have a backup plan for daily exercise
- Find a workout buddy for walking, running or working out
- Keep looking for exercises that you love
- Build exercise into your day before, during and after work
- Involve your family with weekend wilderness walks or hikes
- Use household tasks or gardening as exercise
- Sample yoga, tai chi or barre classes
- Keep weekends active with hiking or biking
- Make exercise an integral part of your life
- Get outdoors to walk or run whenever you can
- Hangout with active groups who camp, bike or sail
- Always check with your doctor before beginning new exercises.
When you are ready to run faster, The Joint Chiropractic clinic near you can help. Clinics are open weekends and evenings. No appointments are needed, and affordable personal healthcare plans eliminate the hassle of insurance.
To learn more about your health, wellness and fitness, see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic in Atlanta, Ga.