Put Chiropractic to Work 'Round the Clock
By Sandy Schroeder
If you have gotten use to aches and pains and stiffness, you are in for a treat when you put chiropractic to work.
The Joint Chiropractic clinic near you provides a wellness center with licensed chiropractors who help people of all ages find pain relief every day. At the same time, they help everyone from juniors to seniors benefit from all sorts of wellness tips.
On the Wellness Path
No prescription meds or surgery are needed as natural pain relief eases pain and promotes wellness. When spinal health flourishes, the whole body benefits.
Gentle targeted spinal adjustments align the spine and the nervous system and often provide additional benefits such as better sleep, enhanced alertness, and fresh energy.
As you experience a 'round the clock chiropractic boost, you may want to use weekly 15-minute spinal adjustments for you and your family. Your chiropractor will monitor the progress and be on standby for any sports injuries, or other new pain issues. Get ready to be more active, eat better and stress less.
- Your spouse may enjoy real stress relief
- The kids will benefit from sports tips
- Seniors in your family benefit from pain relief
- As everyone gains ground, here are some new ways to use all of that energy as you stay active.
- Plan short camping trips to nearby parks
- Get new bikes for everyone to use every weekend
- Take new sports classes at your community center
- Upgrade your family room with small weights, exercise mats, and a cycle or treadmill
- Ditch the chips, cookies and pastries
- Limit take out and cut back on burgers, fries and pizza
- Stock up with yogurt, fruit and veggies
- Add more nuts, whole grains and lean protein to your diet
- Cook and bake more and enjoy family dinners
- Look for new recipes featuring the family's healthy favorites
- Get outdoors as much as possible
- Try short meditations morning and evening
- Learn some breathing exercises to use all day long
- When stress hits take a walk or go for a run
- Try something new with watercolors, crafts or cooking classes
- Try yoga or tai chi to connect mind and body
- Keep a journal and list everything you are grateful for
- Reach out to help others at the library, animal shelter or senior center
- Consider seeing a therapist if you are depressed.
When you are ready to live better, visit The Joint Chiropractic clinic near you and find out more about personal healthcare plans that eliminate the hassle of insurance. Walk-ins are welcome.
To learn more about your health, wellness, and fitness, see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic in Atlanta, Ga.