Chiropractic Tip: Focus on Family, Exercise and Diet
By Sandy Schroeder
Ready to move into spring, pulling everything together? If you are looking for places to start, The Joint Chiropractic may be the best place to begin. The Joint Chiropractic's licensed chiropractors staff a wellness center that helps all sorts of people find answers for pain, health, wellness and fitness. And don't just think of chiropractic for yourself; chiropractic can help every member of the family, babies to grandparents.
Let Your Chiropractor Help
When you arrive at the clinic, your chiropractor will want to hear about your issues, daily routine and health history. Using a focus on spinal health, your chiropractor will explain how a healthy spine can improve your overall health. The spine keeps us mobile and the central nervous system inside serves as the command center for all of our brain-to-body communication.
A gentle targeted spinal adjustment may relieve any aches or pain that you have, and create a strong sense of wellness. Benefits are unique to the individual. As you assess yours, you may find weekly 15-minute spinal adjustments may be the best way to deal with issues such as diet, weight or work and social interactions.
You and your chiropractor can put together a plan that works for you.
Start With Diet
Here are some good starter questions.
- Do you do home cooked sit down dinners or take-out
- Do you serve fruits and vegetables every day?
- Do you make your local farmers market a regular stop
Follow Up With Exercise
Are you exercising daily now?
- Is exercise a hit and miss situation
- Do you do 30-minutes a day of walking and workouts
- Do you try to stay active all day
How Does Your Life Work?
- Do you sit all day
- Do you work long hours
- Do you break up the day with walks or stretches
- Do you use your weekends for biking, hiking or walking
- Does your family follow your lead with outdoor activities
Where Are You Headed Next?
- Are you working on more ways to stay active each day
- Are you tracking your steps and shooting for 10,000 daily steps
- Are you setting aside more time to exercise
- Are you looking for new sports or ways to work out
When you are ready to start pulling everything together, stop by The Joint Chiropractic clinic near you. The affordable personal healthcare plans eliminate the hassle of insurance. Weekend and evening hours make visits easy, and no appointments are needed.
To learn more about your health, wellness, and fitness, see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic in Columbus, Ga.