Get Your Work Done With Chiropractic Care
By Donna Stark
Think your holiday decorating was the most stressful activity on your body this past year? Think again, because it's now time to lighten and brighten everything up for spring and summer! That means the windows need to be cleaned, the gutters need to be cleared, the gardens need to be planted, and the trees need to be pruned. And with all of that climbing, lifting, bending, reaching, and loading, you may be at an increased risk of back pain. Thankfully, there are several things you can do to minimize that risk and avoid any potential discomfort, and it all starts with a visit to your local chiropractors at The Joint Chiropractic!
A World of Hurt? Not With Chiropractic Care on Your Side!
Chiropractic adjustments are extremely effective at reducing your risk of injury, alleviating pain if your back does get hurt, and decreasing the length of time it takes for your body to heal. If you want to stay as active as you can, and accomplish all your tasks on time, chiropractic care could be your answer! Here's why.
- Encourages proper alignment of the body
- Relaxes and eases tension in the muscles
- Improves flexibility, range of motion, and balance
- Corrects joint dysfunction and removes nerve interference
- Supports optimal joint and muscle function
- Reduces stress, strain, and pressure
- Decreases inflammation and swelling
- Increases circulation
- Reduces the risk of future injury
Want Some Helpful Advice? You Came to the Right Place!
In addition to regular chiropractic adjustments, there are some other things you can do on your own to avoid pain and stay on top of your spring and summer tasks. Check them out below.
- When reaching overhead, use a stool or ladder
- Take frequent breaks to rest and hydrate
- Use proper lifting techniques when lifting objects
- Avoid holding awkward positions of your body for too long
- Hold objects close to the body when carrying them from one location to the next
- Stretch before and after any physical activity
Get Your Work Accomplished
There is too much to do to get your home ready for the spring and summer season, and you can't afford to become sidelined with an injury. So, make sure you are taking the proper safety precautions while completing your tasks and head on in to The Joint Chiropractic to establish routine chiropractic care! Incorporating these steps into your home improvement plans is the simplest way to achieve pain-free days and to get all your work accomplished!
To learn more about your health, wellness, and fitness, see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic in Columbia, S.C.