Ready to Push the Reset Button? Chiropractic Can Help
By Sandy Schroeder
If you are tired of daily aches and pains with sore joints or muscles that never stop hurting, it may be time to do a chiropractic reset.
The Joint Chiropractic clinic near you staffs a wellness center that helps all sorts of people find pain relief, along with improved health and fitness.
Stop in and talk with your local chiropractor about your aches and pains, and other health and wellness issues. Your chiropractor will want to hear about your regular routine and health history.
Using a focus on spinal health, your chiropractor will be looking to help you turn the page. The spine enables us to be active every day, and the central nervous system encased inside coordinates our brain-to-body communication. If your spine is healthy, you may be on your way to better health.
A gentle targeted spinal adjustment may provide far-reaching pain relief and an overall sense of wellness. Individuals often report more energy, better digestion, improved sleep and more mental clarity.
Weekly 15-minute spinal adjustments may keep the benefits coming, and establish a platform to work on individual issues like, stress reduction, weight control, workspace and schedules, or family fitness.
Dial Stress Way Back
- Use your breath to take breaks from pressure
- Try walking for a moving meditation
- Reactivate a hobby that captures your attention
- Turn up the music
- Reach out to friends and family
Gaining Weight Control
- Rethink home-based healthier menus
- Do sit down family meals and suppers with friends
- Ditch the donuts and reach for fruit and nuts
- Stock the fridge with healthy choices
- Cut processed foods way back
- Let your chiropractor evaluate your workspace
- Use an adjustable chair with good back support
- Keep knees above hips and feet flat on the floor
- Make sure the top of the monitor is at eye level
Focus on Family Fitness
- Set up fitness plans for each member
- Plan weekend outings for the whole family
- Limit couch time for TV and video games
- Add fitness props to the family room
- Look for community classes to learn new sports
I have watched many families turn their lives around as they found chiropractic solutions to joint pain, and healthy solutions for fitness. Bring your family in to get help for your kids, spouse and senior family members. Your chiropractor can monitor ongoing issues and catch problems before they settle in.
If you are ready to get started, stop by The Joint Chiropractic clinic near you to find out more about the affordable personal healthcare plans that eliminate the hassle of insurance. No appointments are needed and weekend and evening hours are available.
To learn more about your health, wellness, and fitness, see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic in Greenville, S.C.