Pinched Nerves Are the Worst!
By Donna Stark
Although there are some similarities, a pinched nerve is definitely not the same thing as someone who is getting on your nerves. Sure, they can both appear at the worst times and "annoying" may as well be their middle names, but at least with a pinched nerve, you can find a way to get rid of it once and for all! Want to know how? Just head on in to see your local chiropractors at The Joint Chiropractic. Keep reading to learn more.
What Is a Pinched Nerve?
Before we start talking about how a chiropractor can help you say goodbye to your pinched nerve, let's first talk about what it is exactly. A pinched nerve is a nerve under pressure. Whether that pressure is coming from inflammation or the surrounding tissue, it can easily lead to a host of health issues. Here are some of the most common symptoms you may experience when dealing with a pinched nerve.
- Muscle weakness
- Pins and needles sensation
- Burning or aching sensation
- Sharp pain
- Numbness in the affected area
- Loss of sensation in the area
- Worsening symptoms at night
- Worsening symptoms when using the affected area
Your Local Chiropractor Can Help
Since pinched nerves can occur anywhere in your body where a nerve is (which means it can occur literally everywhere), since the pain you feel doesn't always have to be near the pinch, and since other health issues can mimic the sensations that a pinched nerve does, it is best to seek an accurate diagnosis. Fortunately, your local chiropractors can help with that! Take a look at how a quick trip to The Joint Chiropractic could improve your days and make all the difference in the world.
- You will receive an accurate diagnosis and quality care that is safe, effective, and all-natural
- The underlying source of discomfort will be identified and targeted with precise adjustments
- Your body will be placed in proper alignment which can help reduce pressure and inflammation
- The irritated nerves in your body will be soothed and their function will be restored
- An ongoing treatment plan will be customized to your specific needs and challenges
Visit The Joint Chiropractic Today
The chiropractors at The Joint Chiropractic have helped many people with pinched nerves get back on the path to pain-free and more enjoyable days, and you can be one of those people! Just come on in today to experience the chiropractic approach. You won't regret doing so!
To learn more about your health, wellness, and fitness, see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic in Greenville, S.C.