Chiropractic Care Is Your Back Pain Solution
By Donna Stark
Back pain is one of the most common and debilitating issues people face, and finding pain relief through the right course of treatment is no easy task. Many people are often unsure of where to start or who to see, so they tend to do what is easiest and head on over to their local pharmacy for their pick of pain relievers. For many, this is a perfect solution. The pain has been reduced and they are able to get a good night of rest, but little do they realize that by the next day, the pain will be back. And unfortunately, that's the game you play when you choose an over-the-counter medication in place of chiropractic care, because even though the pain is reduced, those pills may never really address the source of the problem.
When Self-Care Doesn't Work
When ordinary, uncomplicated back pain doesn't improve with self-care, you may want to consider seeing your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic. Chiropractic care is an all-natural, conservative approach to pain management that avoids the use of medications and invasive procedures. It is extremely safe and effective for people of all ages. Take a look at how it can eliminate the issues that are causing your pain.
- Places the spine in proper alignment
- Provides relief from pain
- Restores optimal function to the nervous system
- Reduces the pressure on your nerves and discs
- Removes joint restrictions, nerve irritation, and nerve interference
- Reduces stress, tension, and inflammation
- Restores joint mobility, stability, and function
- Improves circulation for a quicker healing process
- Decreases degeneration of the joint and connective tissues
- Alleviates pregnancy-related back pain
- Reduces the risk of future injury or discomfort
Don't Forget Those Healthy Habits
In addition to chiropractic care, you should also focus on those healthy habits your mom drilled into your head as a child. Remember those? If not, here's a refresher.
- Consume a spine-healthy diet filled with calcium, Vitamin D, magnesium and plant-based proteins
- Drink the recommended amount of water
- Get plenty of rest and exercise every day
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Be intentional with your posture
- Wear shoes that offer plenty of support
Stop Playing the Game
If you are tired of playing games with those pills on your pharmacy's shelf and want to get rid of your back pain once and for all, a customized chiropractic treatment may be just what you need! So take this as a personal invitation to come in for a visit with your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic! You won't regret it, and with more than 475 locations nationwide, daily hours, and no appointment required, it couldn't be any easier!
To learn more about your health, wellness, and fitness, see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic in Dallas, Tex.