Beating Chronic Pain at its Own Game
By Donna Stark
Are you going through one of those difficult seasons when your days are hard to manage and you are ready to throw in the towel on this game of life? Do you actually look forward to going to bed because your dreams have become better than your reality and it's the only time that your pain seems to subside? Well, you are not alone! Chronic pain certainly has a way of impacting the best of us like that, doesn't it? Which is why if your dreams are filled with memories of what used to be, and if sleep and that painkiller are the only things you look forward to every day, then it's time for you to head in to The Joint Chiropractic!
The Dream Team
If you are like me, you may remember the days when a spontaneous game of basketball was just as easy to recover from as it was to recover from brushing your teeth. But now? Oh, how times have changed, haven't they? Now, even the act of brushing your teeth causes you to grimace, but fortunately, you have your very own dream team ready and waiting to help reduce your pain and get your life back! And although they're not the Olympic basketball team with the same name, they are considered the best at what they do. Here's why you should consider chiropractic care.
- Chiropractic care is a safe and gentle approach to pain relief that is appropriate for people of all ages
- The adjustments provided are designed to allow the body to heal itself, free from prescription medications and invasive procedures
- The underlying source of pain is targeted with treatments that are customized to the patient's specific needs and symptoms
- When the joint restrictions and nerve interference are removed, pain, inflammation, stress, and tension can be reduced
- The body's joints, muscles, and nerves will be restored, allowing for optimal function
- The nervous, immune, digestive, and respiratory systems of the body will be improved
- A patient's mobility and independence will be increased as flexibility, range of motion, coordination, and balance are improved
Lose the Dreams, Improve Your Reality!
The Dream Team from the 1992 Olympics may have set the gold standard when it came to doing what they did best, but that dream team certainly can't do what your team at The Joint Chiropractic can! Better overall health and wellness, reduced pain, and improved sleep are just a few of the benefits you will receive with regular chiropractic care. So come on in! With more than 450 locations nationwide, extended hours, and no appointment or referral necessary, matching your reality to your dreams couldn't be any easier. In fact, The Joint Chiropractic is exactly what dreams are made of!
To learn more about your health, wellness, and fitness, see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic in Webster, Tex.