Chiropractic Makes Wellness an Everyday Affair
By Sandy Schroeder
As the year draws to a close, you may be looking for some fresh energy to meet all of the demands. If your "to do" list is growing and your energy is fading, chiropractic may be the way to go.
Stop by The Joint Chiropractic clinic to find out how easy wellness can become. You may enter tired and leave smiling. The Joint Chiropractic doctors of chiropractic help all sorts of people find the health, wellness and fitness directions that make the most sense.
New Health Directions
When you come in, your chiropractor will explain how your spinal health can help or hinder your overall health. The spine makes your every move possible, while the central nervous system housed inside serves as command center for the whole body. Keeping the spine healthy may keep you moving better.
A gentle targeted spinal adjustment may ease your aches and pain and create a fresh feeling of wellness with better sleep, more energy, or clearer thinking.
Benefits are unique to each individual. As you assess yours, you may find weekly 15-minute adjustments help to keep the momentum going.
At the same time you may want to make that ultimate checklist for the New Year. You know, the one that hits all of high points you have been thinking about and wish you were doing.
- Get up 15 minutes earlier to run around the block
- Go to bed the same time every night to sleep like a dream
- Log in 10,000 steps every day and love doing it
- Take 20 minutes after lunch to stretch and strengthen your body
- Shop your local farmers market once a week
- Do sit down dinners with the family as often as possible
- Make the weekend time to be outside with your kids hiking, running or biking
- Take time for yourself every day
- Start a new sport or pick up on an old favorite
- Start taking Friday afternoons off
- Take a fresh look at your office and your work area
- Sit a little less each day and move a lot more
This wellness list can just go on and on. Add the ones that you feel will really benefit you, your family, your health and your life. Then see how many of them you can make happen.
You may find yourself getting up earlier, sleeping better, losing weight, and relaxing more. At the same time The Joint Chiropractic clinic will have your back. They will be there when you need them. Weekends and evening hours are available. No appointments are needed. Personal healthcare plans and packages eliminate the hassle of insurance. See you there.
To learn more about your health, wellness, and fitness, see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic in Austin, Tex.