Pull It All Together With Chiropractic
By Sandy Schroeder
It seems like there is a lot to do right now to pull all of the loose ends together. Everything is shifting and now's the time to make it better. If you can relate, you may be assessing your overall health and activities and chiropractic could be a valuable new resource.
The Joint Chiropractic clinic near you provides a wellness center with licensed chiropractors who help people of all ages with aches, pain, and health and wellness goals. No pain medications or surgery are needed.
See Your Chiropractor
When you talk with your chiropractor, discuss any pain that you are having and outline your health goals.
You will learn how improving spinal health can boost overall health. Gentle targeted spinal adjustments align the joints and tune up the nervous system. Often people move more freely, sleep better, think more clearly and enjoy increased energy.
As you evaluate your specific benefits, you may decide to use weekly 15-minute spinal adjustments to make the most of the new benefits as you review your overall health and upgrade daily activities.
Review Overall Health
- Make a list of needed checkups and goals for you and your family.
- Schedule yearly medical checkups providing health numbers for weight, blood pressure, sugar, and cholesterol numbers
- Schedule individual eye exams
- Make specialist appointments for allergies, asthma, cardiology, or dermatology
- Schedule dental cleanings and checkups
Review Activity Levels
- Take a moment and list your daily exercise routines
- Outline your overall physical tasks at home and work
- Start a to-do list of new exercises, home tasks and leisure options
- Review your family's activities and help them branch out too
We are all different. Most of us know what we need to do to be healthier. Choosing fresh whole foods, eating less and exercising more to lose weight, or releasing stress with music, art, or meditation could be on the list.
We all have definite ideas about other activities too. One person will want to clean and repaint rooms or clean out the garage. Another will head out to work on the lawn and a garden. Someone else will be planning trips to fish, boat, sail, hike or bike. Whatever suits you, now is the time to kick everything up a notch.
When you are ready to pull everything together, The Joint Chiropractic near you is ready to help. Find out about the personal healthcare packages and plans that eliminate hassle. Walk-ins are welcome.
To learn more about your health, wellness and fitness, see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic in Dallas, Tex.