All Set for Summer? Take the Joint Along
By Sandy Schroeder
As summer plans come together, you may be off on trips, or just settling in at home with barbecues and pool parties. Wherever you are, chiropractic support can be a handy tool to keep your family healthy:
- When new injuries pop up
- When aches and pains persist
- When advice is needed for health, wellness and fitness
The Joint Chiropractic offers more than 400 consumer friendly chiropractic clinics nationwide staffed with Doctors of Chiropractic to help you make the most of summer. Everything is easier at The Joint.
- Quality care by licensed chiropractors
- No insurance hassles
- Open evenings and weekends
- No appointments needed - walk-ins are welcome
What Chiropractic Does for You
You may want to bring in your whole family for health and wellness checks. Your chiropractor will explain how spinal health works and what it may do for overall health.
A gentle targeted spinal adjustment may ease aches and pains and provide more energy, better sleep, or less stress. Wellness is unique to the individual. Weekly 15-minute spinal adjustments can set the pace for the whole summer. The senior at your house may benefit from help with arthritis or sciatica. Your teen may lose that digital slouch and cut back on screen time. Your spouse may finally find stress relief with a class in yoga or tai chi, or maybe mindfulness meditation. You may get moving again with a whole new exercise plan.
Working on Your Home Base?
If this is the summer to do a garden, clean out the garage, and rethink the patio, stay safe with tips from the American Chiropractic Association.
When Toting and Lifting
- Never bend from the waist to lift
- Squat down and use legs to power lift
- Avoid twisting while lifting
- When carrying objects, keep them close to the body
- Divide objects, carrying smaller objects in each hand
- If an item is too heavy, get help
- Start out slowly and stretch to warm up
- Wear supportive shoes
- Avoid mid-day heat; garden in the morning or afternoon
- Drink lots of water before and after your gardening
- Wear a hat, garden gloves and protective glasses
Stop by The Joint Chiropractic clinic near you to find out more about the plans and packages for affordable healthcare that eliminates insurance hassle.
To learn more about your health, wellness, and fitness, see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic in Fort Worth, Tex.